This RFP is to produce a short video to be used at the 19th Hole Concerts and other SW Community Foundation and Archuleta Committee events.
Spread the word as the deadline is May 28.
For more information click here.
SAVE THE DATE, Saturday, June 22
At The Humane Society Shelter, 465 Cloman Blvd
In conjunction with the HSPS annual open house.
FREE AND FUN TO PARTICIPATE!
* Join us and paint happy and fun cartoon animals on the HSPS storage container!
* Join us in painting one of Pagosa's first public art pieces!
* Live music, food and drinks, festive and fun, supplies provided!
* Let your joy and creativity flow!
* Best part of all: Support a worthy cause!
Copyright © 2018 Pagosa Springs Arts Council - All Rights Reserved.